Kids Spring Holiday Cooking Program
Foodish is running two full-day classes during these spring holidays.
- Wednesday 2 October— French, 9.30am-4.30pm
- Thursday 10 October—Turkish, 9.30am-4.30pm
During the Foodish day the kids will:
- go on a tour of the Belconnen Fresh Food Markets to source key ingredients
- set up their own cooking stations at the beginning of cooking and clean up at the end
- have morning and afternoon tea
- cook and eat a delicious meal that they can then cook at home (with varying levels of supervision)
- play games about food
- bake food in the afternoon that they can take home
The classes are well supervised by experienced educators and take place in the Foodish Kitchen at the Belconnen Fresh Food Markets.
Each class is $140 per child.